|Job Ref:||204805901||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Essex||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:01|
2 x Mechanical Development Engineer - Essex - 6 Months|
Huxley Engineering are currently searching for a Mechanical Development Engineer for a 6 month project.
They are searching for 2 of the following profiles.
* ONC/HND/Degree in Mechanical Design, Engineering or Equivalent
* Good design practice and Engineering Change Control
* Application of Mechanical Engineering principles
* Experience in product development
* >2 Years experience in engineering / design related area
* Problem Solving
* Project management experience
* Understanding of system design
* Background Medical or Industrial (Highly regulated industries
* Knowledge engineering principles, e.g. materials, structures, thermal analysis, fluid analysis
* Manufacturing processes and materials, e.g. machining, sheet metal, injection moulding, casting, extruding.
* Industrial - Design and Development of Industrial / Video Devices
* Medical - Design and Development of Medical Devices
* Experience with building prototypes and undertaking problem solving investigations
* Knowledge of the product design processes, product evaluation and verification testing from concept through to repeated production
* Knowledge of Risk Management processes
Rate: £32-39 per hour
Location: South Essex
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit (url removed)
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales