|Job Ref:||204805399||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||King's Lynn||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:01|
Job Title: Multi Skilled Engineer|
Location: King's Lynn
Salary: Depends Upon Experience
Multi Skilled Engineer
Hours: 06.00 till 14.00 and 14.00 till 22.00pm weekly rotation, and every third weekend Sat and Sun, till end of production. Salary up to 35k for right candidate.
The Requirement is for a multi-skilled engineer with a heavy electrical bias, to facilitate repairs and to carry out preventative maintenance as required, in a safe and timely manner. The successful candidate will be part of a team of five and will report to the Engineering Supervisor.
* Undertake fault finding and repair, both mechanically and electrically on a variety of food processing and factory support equipment.
* Carry out PPM work within the factory.
* Carry out inspection and lubrication tasking within the factory.
* Implement continuous improvement ideas on the site.
* Complete all required Engineering documentation.
* Liaise with suppliers to obtain parts, spares or services while keeping a good communication flow with the Engineering Supervisor and factory manager.
* Liaising with Production Staff to ensure best use of time to facilitate repairs / improvements.
* Work with contractors on site.
* HNC/HND or C&G in mechanical / electrical engineering, with an electrical bias.
* Electrical certification (17th edition).
* Good team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
* Effective communicator at all levels.
* A focussed 'can do' attitude, with a talent for lateral thinking and resourcefulness.
* An understanding of the principles of food safety and processing.
* Demonstrable and confident fault finding skills.
* Experience with single and 3 phase Elec set up, invertors, fault finding.
Technique Recruitment Solutions are a specialist Engineering and Manufacturing Recruitment company based in Norfolk