|Job Ref:||204805380||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bridgwater||Address:||Salary:||£18000 - £20000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:01|
We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Resourcer or a Trainee Resourcer to join our team in Bridgwater.|
You'll be joining the Engineering & Manufacturing team, it's a pretty exciting industry & you will get to visit some fascinating sites during your time with us. From seeing how major brand cosmetics are made to how the parts for fighter jets are produced... there is a fair amount of variety!
We don't operate a hire & fire mentality here, we will take the time to train, coach and guide you to success. We have a combined experience of 95 years of recruitment in the Somerset team so don't worry, you're in good hands.
* 20 + 8 Bank holidays (Rising each year, +3 after year 1)
* (Apply online only) Monday to Friday
* Sick pay
* Private medical contributions
* Various discount agreements with retailers
* Progression routes are available
This position offers a career for life with real development opportunities & serious earning potential.
You will not be required to do any form of sales however you must be comfortable attending site visits and tours with the consultant in order to understand the clients needs, the business culture and ultimately what the 'right person' will be for the role.
* Morning meeting to set objectives for the day
* Review of current live vacancies and priorities
* Sourcing candidates through Databases, social media & direct approach
* Screening / Interviewing candidates over the phone for suitability
* Profiling CV to fit our set format
* Presenting CV to Consultant
* End of day meeting to review daily success
The right candidate
* Enquiring mind, able to spot anomalies on CV's and ask relevant questions
* Positive, easy going but driven.
* Comfortable with working to timescales
* Comfortable with pressure