|Job Ref:||204805356||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||East Sussex||City:||East Sussex||Address:||Salary:||£13.14/hour 15% shift allowance, pension, healthcare||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:01|
My client manufactures and supplies top quality cable management systems for a global market.|
Their expertise in PVC with injection moulding techniques that have been nurtured in house has allowed them to establish themselves for being in the vanguard of research and development.
I am currently looking for an experienced Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join my client on site to provide both mechanical and electrical maintenance.
It will be your job to;
* Provide maintenance support to all production functions, supporting efforts to maximise output and reduce machine down time.
* Support continuous improvement within the maintenance and production functions.
* Provide maintenance support and engineering related project work on an as required basis to ensure that the Company, as a whole, is able to meet any business demand.
* Develop and keep up-to-date your knowledge, skills and experience in order to improve on current working practices.
* Ensure the provision of a high level of housekeeping within the maintenance function.
To be successful in this role you will have previous experience in;
* Electrical Installation - electrical and electronic installation and maintenance including low voltage.
Electrical maintenance - electrical and electronic installation and repairs maintenance including automated plant and equipment and isolating procedures.
* Electrical fitting - installation of plant including motors and drive systems.
* Electrical panel building and PLC - the design and build of control panels, wiring and knowledge of PLC ladder and IO list etc.
* Mechanical installation - installation of plant and equipment, pipe fitting and plumbing.
* Mechanical maintenance - the service and repair of drives, gear boxes, pumps, valves and solenoids.
* Pneumatic & hydraulic systems - fault finding and the maintenance and repair of associated equipment.
* Maintenance work shop practice - fabrication and welding, the operation of milling and grinding equipment. Awareness of operating to and within safe work procedures and practice.
The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will be working a double day shift 6am - 2pm & 2pm - 10pm (39 hours per week)
The package will be £13.14 per hour with a 15% basic pay shift allowance. You will also be entitled to 33 days leave per year (including bank holidays), pension & life cover and private medical insurance