|Job Ref:||204805216||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxford||Address:||Post Code:||OX4||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:01|
M+E Engineer (Building Services)|
£28000 - £34000 basic salary plus van
Hours: Monday - Friday days
Interviews to be held at Bracknell.
This is an exceptional opportunity to enhance your career within facilities services working for a leading FTSE250 FM Outsourcing business. The ideal candidate will have an M&E background working within data centre, hospital, airport or other critical environments.
* Assisting with incident management and subsequent investigation to establish root cause.
* Overseeing the operation and maintenance of data centre critical service systems.
Experience and qualifications required:
*Experience with UPS contractors, running generators, light repairs, batteries and general maintenance.
*HVAC experience/ understanding
* Understands the full range of M & E equipment
* Good communication skills and a team player and good team management skills.
* Capable of managing initial incident response and clear escalations to client representatives.
This role will offer excellent opportunities for career development and training. It will provide an ideal chance for you to showcase your experience and it will allow you to transfer your skills to work in a critical/ data centre environment.