|Job Ref:||204805119||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Moreton-in-Marsh||Address:||Salary:||£28000 - £32000/annum + OT + Pension + Life cover||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:01|
Maintenance Engineer - Electrical |
Moreton-in-Marsh. Commutable from Evesham, Cheltenham, Stratford-upon-Avon, Chipping Norton, Ettington, Northleach, Alcester
£28,000 - £32,000 + Overtime + up to 7% contributory pension + 2.5 x salary life cover + 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays.
Days and nights rotating shift system
Maintenance engineer with an electrical bias required for UK leading brand offering comprehensive training and personal development.
You will be an electrically biased multi skilled engineer from a manufacturing, production, forces, or industrial background with a desire to learn and develop new skills.
The role will involve the planned preventative maintenance and reactive breakdown cover of a large range of automated high paced production machinery. You will have proven PLC fault finding skills and will also benefit from training on PLC programming! Any experience of packaging machinery environments will be advantageous.
The company are the leader in a niche industry and have contracts with global organisations all over the UK. The successful candidate will benefit from a comprehensive pay and benefits, package, personal training and development and long term job security.
The role in Brief:
* Planned preventative maintenance on a range of manual and automated production machinery
* Reactive breakdown cover on electrical and mechanical faults
* Undergo specific training to multi skill across all machinery / equipment onsite
* Multi Skilled electrically biased engineering background. Candidates are welcome from any background
* Desire to learn and develop new skills
* No formal qualification required, the desire to gain new qualifications is required