|Job Ref:||204805112||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£11.37 - £13.87/hour||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:01|
Welder - Fitter Fabricator |
The installation and maintenance of all types of fabrication work, including handrails, garden gates, fencing, bin hoppers, and machinery guarding
1. The use of various hand power tools, workshop machinery and welding equipment
2. The identification and appropriate use of different steels, including mild and stainless steel.
3. Carrying out general fabrication work,
4. Familiarity with the various types of system mentioned above, i.e. functional requirements and working principles of each system.
5. Working with due regard for the safety of self and others.
1. Holder of current driving licence.
2. Knowledge of scaffolding and portable staging ladders.
3. Served recognised apprenticeship or equivalent, i.e. City and Guilds
4. Knowledge of working in dangerous conditions including proximity to asbestos.
5. Knowledge of using toxic/caustic substances.
6. Knowledge of using electronic testing equipment.
7. Experience of using power tools and machinery.
8. Experience of working within a building organisation.
9. 10. To carry out all duties having regard Health and Safety Policies.
10. Asbestos Awareness
Experience of using workshop machinery and welding equipment
Knowledge of Health and Safety procedures.
Knowledge of ISO 9002.
Experience of working with interruptions which may distract.
Experience of working at heights, including climbing, using cradles and access equipment
Hold relevant CSCS card
Monday - Friday
8am - 4pm
Paying £11.37 Per hour (PAYE) or Via LTD Company £13.87
Please Call Scott Wilson on Tel (Apply online only) and e-mail me your updated CV
Welder - Fitter Fabricator