|Job Ref:||204805075||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Newbury||Address:||Post Code:||BA11||Salary:||£44000 - £48000/annum vehicle, healthcare, pension, life c||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:01|
My client are a FTSE 250 business providing facilities, property and asset management for some of the biggest public and private sector businesses. They have revenues in excess of £1.8bn and a reputation for being the best in their business. |
Job objectives and responsibilities
To manage comprehensively the day to day running of the engineering team in your area. Ensuring the team strives for and exceeds expectations on service excellence through first class management, leadership, customer focus, training and development. Implement planned preventative maintenance programme ensuring efficient use of time and resource and at the same dealing with the reactive element as and when required.
* To be able confidently to manage the operation and maintenance of all mechanical and electrical services and associated equipment.
* Control of area PPM and maintenance activity.
* Manage all PPM and reactive activities.
* Ensure legislative compliance in relation to Health and Safety for all operational activity in your area.
* Ensure that operations achieve specified KPI's and SLA's in accordance with contractual requirements.
* Manage the Thames Valley portfolio engineering team including performance management of all individuals.
* To carry out the management of planned and reactive maintenance work to M&E/Fabric services, testing of electrical DC, LV and HV power and distribution services including repairs and additional work instructed by the client and Concept tasks, approved by the Regional Manager.
* Carry out plant condition surveys and plant replacement for all plant throughout the portfolio.
* Performance manage all specialist M&E contractors including contracts renewal process.
* Carry out monthly building / engineer / subcontractor audits in line with QHSE plan.
* Minimum of 5 years experience in M&E building Services management roles.
* Experience of working in a large scale FM contract in a Corporate HQ Environment.
* Have an excellent understanding of Health and Safety.
* Familiar with standard MS Office applications such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
* Strong customer focus skills and attitude.
* Previous people management experience, demonstrated leadership skills.
* Have a high level of skill within core M&E discipline.
* Have a good working understanding of all other M&E systems outside of their core discipline