|Job Ref:||204805065||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Gillingham||Address:||Salary:||£15360/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:01|
Do you have a forklift licence? |
Do you have a proven background in warehouse work?
If so we want to hear from you!
A leading retailer and niche market is looking to recruit a Warehouse Assistant to join their expanding team.
As member of the Production Team, you will be responsible for ensuring all components, raw materials and stock are received and stored accurately, on time and to the required standards. You will need to follow company procedures and use the company's Sage warehousing system.
The Production Team have on a daily basis a high level of contact with the other Production departments and the Technical team as well as external parties.
Your role will involve the following:
* Liaising with the Supervisor each day for allocation of tasks.
* Assisting in the factory clearance team.
* Carrying out daily safety checks within the warehouse.
* Keeping all warehouse areas clean, tidy and safe, and remove waste for re-cycling as requested.
* Driving the forklift trucks in a safe and efficient manner.
* Carrying out annual and periodic stock-takes under the direction of the cover.
Your role will be based in the warehouse area, which can be cold in winter. You will also need to work outside when moving between the warehouse and the recycling area, and when dealing with delivery and dispatch vehicles.
Your role will also involve lifting and packing from the warehouse so the ability to lift is an essential requirement.
- £8.00 per hour
- Overtime available
- Immediate starts