|Job Ref:||204804980||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£25000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:01|
Field Service Engineer|
**LOOKING FOR CANDIDATES BASED IN VARIOUS LOCATIONS: LONDON, SWINDON, LUTON, BIRMINGHAM**
• Salary of c£25,000 plus overtime and benefits
• Monday to Friday - core hours are 8.30am until 5pm
• Based from home
Purpose of the role is to best serve company and customer alike by performing the installation and maintenance of automatic doors. Based from home you, would be allocated work daily and will be expected to travel within a 150 mile radius, fault finding, servicing, maintaining and installing automatic door systems.
We require somebody with experience in the industry who can 'hit the ground running' after a short period of training on our products.
Hard work and dedication are rewarded and for the right person there is opportunity to progress in your role.
The ideal candidate will have:-
• A full driving licence.
• Experience in the installation & maintenance of automatic doors including electro-mechanical experience.
• Good organisational & communication skills.
• The ability to work individually and as part of a team.
• The ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
• CSCS card essential / BSEN16005 ideal but not essential.
• A DBS check will be undertaken.
You will be provided with:-
• A company vehicle
• Sat Nav
• All tools required to undertake tasks
• Company mobile telephone
• Fax / scanner / copier
• Uniform & PPE
Other benefits include:-
• 29 days holiday per annum (incl. Bank holidays)
• Company Pension Scheme
• Life Insurance Scheme
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this position