|Job Ref:||204804897||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Derbyshire||City:||Chesterfield||Address:||Salary:||£40000 - £44000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:01|
Electrical Design Engineer|
Inspire Resourcing Ltd are working with a well established manufacturing company. The role is available due to winning new business and having over 30 years experience in the Industry they are recognised as a market leader.
Role: Supporting the Product Manager in all control/electrical engineering aspects of this project engineering role.
The suitable candidate will be motivated individual who thrives on working in an exciting small team environment dealing with international customers with a passion for success. There will also be some opportunity for international travel for short periods at each time as part of the role. As the company is growing significantly opportunities for personal growth within the company could also possible for the right individual.
• To participate in an engineering project team involved in the specification, construction, and commissioning
• Assisting in the preparation of detailed system and equipment specifications including project documentation suitable for submission to customers.
• Prepare, design and detail drawings for electrical, process control and automation systems equipment.
• Preparation and modification of PLC and SCADA/HMI software - ideally proficient with Rockwell and Siemens programming packages.
• Familiar with inverter drive - including set-up and commissioning of such systems.
• Assist with pre commissioning acceptance tests of individual hardware and systems - including supervision of test and liaison with the customers at factory acceptance test.
• Assist with supervision of installation - both electrical and mechanical at the customer site.
• Preparation of as built drawings, operator and maintenance manuals and documentation as part of the handover manual.
• Provide technical support for customers to resolve breakdown or reliability issues.
• Ideally demonstrable engineering experience.
• Familiar with commissioning of industrial equipment.
• Familiar with Microsoft Office programs.
• Knowledge of PLC/SCADA Software design (Rockwell, Siemens etc.)
• Design of control panels.
• Good grades 'A' levels in Maths and Physics.
• HND in Electrical/electronic engineering or recognised apprenticeship.
• Experience on AutoCAD or Eplan drawing packages