|Job Ref:||204804800||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridgeshire||Address:||Salary:||£24000 - £27000/annum plus excellent benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:01|
Are you an Electrical Graduate Engineer, looking to work for an award winning consultancy on some highly prestigious projects? |
Do you want to receive the best training, a structured career path to Chartership working alongside some of the best engineers in the Building Services sector?
I am currently working with an award winning Building Services Design Consultancy. They are a market leader within the industry and have delivered a number of highly prestigious projects.
They are currently looking to recruit a Graduate Electrical Design Engineer to join their well established team, based in Cambridge.
Their office is based within a short walk from the station, and is in the heart of one of the country's most desirable cities to live in. There are an abundance of shops, restaurants, bars and nightlife in the area. The role may suit someone who is happy to relocate within the UK for the chance to work with a world class engineering company.
• A recent Degree or Masters qualified graduate within an Electrical related subject specific to engineering, with a keen interest in securing a position within Building Services Design.
• Currently based in the UK with full working rights, and happy to work in the Cambridge area (they are happy to speak to people looking to relocate).
• Keen to work on large construction projects as part of a dynamic, results driven team, where your input is valued.
• Keen to learn, work towards senior level and become a chartered engineer. All the support is there but you must be a self starter.
• Happy to attend client, site and design meetings alongside a senior engineer.
If you are an Electrical graduate looking to work for an award winning business this opportunity is not to be missed. My client will offer great training, a very competitive salary and package in line or above most of their rivals.
For more information or if you would like to apply please contact Dean Parry, Director of BPI Recruitment on (Apply online only) and I would be happy to discuss the position in more detail