|Job Ref:||204804676||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bracknell||Address:||Post Code:||RG12||Salary:||£31000 - £34000/annum van||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:01|
Air Conditioning Engineer (chiller/ big plants) |
Salary: £31,000 -£34,000 plus van
Working hours days Mon - Friday.
Closing date: ASAP
This is an exceptional opportunity to enhance your career within facilities services working for a large and well-known FTSE250 FM Outsourcing business. An experienced Data Centre Shift Engineer is required to carry out operational and monitoring activities which deliver safe, resilient and reliable operating environments which support the client business.
The main responsibilities include:
* To co-ordinate sub-contractors and provide assistance with clients direct employed contractors
* Respond in a timely manner to verbal and written requests.
* Notification of any complaints/discrepancies.
* Assisting with incident management and subsequent investigation to establish root cause.
* Experienced in the operation and maintenance of data centre critical service systems. Able to accurately diagnose
fault root causes.
* Monitoring and maintaining equipment performance to ensure correct operation of the critical services of the Data
* Identifying ways in which the full range of maintenance services can be improved to maximise value, minimise cost,
risk and downtime, whilst delivering the desired consistent quality of service.
* An experienced operational and maintenance leader with regard to business critical service systems in a 24/7/365
* Reviewing change requests, written by Data Centre Engineering Supervisors, to complete critical planned maintenance activities.
Our requirements include:
* Air conditioning experience
* Fault process checking
* Thorough technical knowledge, plus relevant experience, of the operation and maintenance of critical services.
* Knowledge of the current legislation and mandatory standards relating to safe working practices.
* Technically qualified in appropriate engineering disciplines.
* Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
* Relationship management skills and ability to manage through a team under direct line management and those
This role will offer excellent opportunities for career development and will provide an ideal chance for you to showcase your experience.
If you feel you match our client's criteria then please apply now