|Job Ref:||204804668||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Middleton||Address:||Post Code:||NE70||Salary:||£8.17/hour||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:01|
Temporary Stores Coordinator|
Your duties will involve:
• You will work closely with the site engineers to source urgent engineering consumable items as required.
• Assist stores customers in the selection of product
• Issue goods to stores customers.
• Check deliveries and receipt goods into our computer systems before locating these to agreed storage areas.
• The ideal candidate will have had previous experience within engineering stores/warehouse environment and be able to demonstrate a good working knowledge of stores and inventory management, and experience of dealing with suppliers and contractors.
• Additionally experience in customer relations preferable as this is a customer facing role.
• Knowledge of SAP is preferable, but not essential.
• Ability to work autonomously, can demonstrate good organisational skills with an ability to manage personal workload. Strong sense of customer service.
• Ability to communicate effectively with vendors and customers via telephone and email.
• Good computer skills; Microsoft Excel.
Hours of work:
This is a temporary role for 4-6 weeks, based in Middleton in Manchester.
40 hrs per week. 08:00 to 16:30 Monday to Friday.
The rate of pay is £8.17 per hour and there is an immediate start for the successful candidate