|Job Ref:||204804493||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Huntingdon||Address:||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:01|
Engineering Buyer-Maternity Cover|
Contract Duration- 10 Months
We are looking for an Engineering Buyer for an expanding hi-tech electro-mechanical organisation in Huntingdon. The role will ensure that the most appropriate suppliers are identified to meet specific requirements which will provide excellent value for money in the goods and services provided. Other responsibilities will include:
- Working alongside a small procurement team on a range of different engineering procurement requirements.
- Identify, recruit and manage the best available suppliers for the NPI process.
- Establish terms and conditions with all non-stock suppliers and payment terms.
- Identify cost saving targets.
For this role you will need:
- CIPS qualification or working towards a CIPS diploma.
- Significant buying experience in goods and services within a manufacturing or engineering environment and ideally within the high tech electronics industry