|Job Ref:||204804461||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£28000/annum Vehicle + Benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:01|
Mobile Maintenance Electrician |
My client is one of UK's leading providers of M&E, HVAC Building Services & Facilities Management, specialists in the provision of tailored and bespoke engineering services to a varied, blue-chip client base to include Corporate, Retail, Commercial & Industrial environments respectively.
Due to an increased volume of work, a Mobile Maintenance Electrician is required to join this leading M&E Building Services Provider, with the successful candidate being responsible for a number of client properties across a diverse portfolio, covering the West Yorkshire region with a particular emphasis on the Leeds area.
The Mobile Maintenance Electrician will carry out the servicing, maintenance, fault-finding and reactive/breakdown repair to a variety of electrical building services systems and equipment i.e. 3-Phase, lighting, power, alarms and BMS within a variety of commercial client properties to include (but not limited to) Office Accommodation, Managing Agent, Retail and Industrial focused settings and environments respectively.
In addition to electrical building services systems and equipment the successful candidate will also be expected to carry out additional duties as required i.e. basic maintenance of HVAC, air conditioning, AHU and fan coil units, taking a 'first look' and making safe as appropriate.
Essential Candidate Requirements
* City & Guilds 17th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations
* City & Guilds Electrical Parts I & II and/or equivalent
* Recognised Electrical Apprenticeship
* Experienced in Electrical Building Services Maintenance
* Possess a basic knowledge and awareness of HVAC systems i.e. AHU & FCU
* 0800 - 17.00
* 23 Days Holiday
* Working on a call-out rota is required and this is 1 - 6.
* Call-out: Paid £80.00 for being on call and paid door-to-door when called out, paid at overtime rate.
* Travel Time: 30 minutes travel time each way is expected.
* Company Vehicle is provided either a Van or Car. (Reasonable Personal use is allowed)
* Fuel Card, Mobile Phone & Uniform provided