|Job Ref:||204804413||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Huntingdon||Address:||Post Code:||PE29||Salary:||£28000 - £35000/annum Excellent Bonus and Benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:01|
We are looking for an Engineering Buyer for an expanding hi-tech electro-mechanical organisation in Huntingdon where you will play a key role in the sourcing and management of non-stock goods and services. The role will ensure that the most appropriate suppliers are identified to meet specific requirements which will provide excellent value for money in the goods and services provided. Other responsibilities will include:
- Commercial support for non-stock purchasing activities, sourcing goods and services and managing the appropriate supplier base.
- Identify, recruit and manage the best available suppliers for capital equipment.
- Establish terms and conditions with all non-stock suppliers and payment terms.
For this role you will need:
- CIPS qualification or working towards a CIPS diploma. The company will support you with progressing you through the qualification
- Significant buying experience in goods and services within a manufacturing or engineering environment and ideally within the high tech electronics industry.
- Ideally experience of buying capital equipment.
- Strong understanding of terms and conditions negotiation