|Job Ref:||204804311||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sheffield||Address:||Post Code:||S1||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:01|
A position has arisen for a Production Facilitator to join a leading steel manufacturing company within the Machine Shops. The successful candidate will support the Machine shops by maintaining all tooling and ensuring that tooling kits are assembled you will also be responsible for supplying the tooling required to allow the manufacture of high value long lead time components.
* To compile document with the input of the Production Engineer and outputs from CNC programme, and inputs from tooling Engineers.
* Attend DCM meeting with clients and Production Engineer and ensure all actions arising from these meetings are recorded and communicated to the relevant personnel.
* Assist Inspection with producing the required inspection procedures5) Design of clamps and fixtures including producing set up drawings and kit details required.
* Attend regular visits to the shop floor to ensure compliance and help to ensure any issues are resolved and we are continuously improving the process to ensure machine efficiencies
* Maintain a register of this equipment and identify new requirements
* Action any repairs of equipment by identifying the need
Ideally you will be/have:
* Apprentice trained as a machinist
* A good understand and application of health and safety requirements
* Knowledge of modern Milling and turning cutters and methods
* Must have a flexible and adaptable attitude to manufacturing
* Previous experience of Tooling assemblies and cutting methods
* A solid technical background
* Ability to work in a Team
For further details or to apply, please contact Michaela - (url removed)
To view other job opportunities with Velosi-Intec, why not download the Applus Velosi Jobs App - enter "ApplusVelosi Jobs App" into Google.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Intec (UK) Ltd was established in 1980 by Engineers for Engineers. We deliver Global Recruitment Solutions within the Oil & Gas, Power, Nuclear, Utilities, Rail, Construction and Aerospace Sectors for Owner/Operators, Consultancies, Contractors and Sub-Contractors.
For a free, confidential service register your details on velosi-intec where you will find a full list of live positions. Intec (UK) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC)