|Job Ref:||204804225||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Headington||Address:||Post Code:||OX3||Salary:||£29000 - £29500/annum Comapny Vehichle||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:01|
Multi Skilled Engineer East Oxford Health Centre|
Engie are recruiting for a Mobile Multi Skilled Engineer to be based in Oxford. This is a permanent full time role working 37.5 hours per week. On offer is a salary of £29,500 per annum and company vehicle (business need only).
The role holder will report to the Site Supervisor and will play a critical part in the Operational Team. Able to work as part of a team or on your own initiative, you will be expected to provide a flexible and efficient repair and maintenance service over a wide range of services, mechanical plant and equipment within a wide range of locations and complex conditions from Wards and Theatres to non-clinical areas. You should be able to take responsibility and ownership for statutory inspections under your delegated area and keep records ensuring compliance with current legislation. You should also possess good interpersonal and communication skills including IT and both written and verbal
Duties & Responsibilities General:
To follow the company procedures and standards as expressed in the Company Handbook
To complete all administrative functions correctly and efficiently, either paper log books or by using appropriate IT software, e.g. CAFM system.
To become fully familiar with all Company and site procedures and carry out all responsibilities detailed in the companies management system.
The following responsibilities outlined are not intended to be exhaustive and specific duties will be defined based on the skillset of the individual recruited and the wider maintenance team
• Basic electrical knowledge
• City & Guilds/NVQ level 2 or equivalent, relevant on the job experience or a time served craftsman
• Preparing Equipment for and working with an Insurance Inspector
• Working on Boilers
• Working on Gas installations
• Electrical work associated with Mechanical activities e.g. Electrical Isolation
• Ability to work unsupervised
• Knowledge of computerised maintenance management systems (BMS)
• Be able to demonstrate self-motivation
• Customer focused
• Work to tight deadlines
• Support contractors on site
• Team player
• Housekeeping and cleanliness