|Job Ref:||204804169||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Hertfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||WD5||Salary:||£28000 - £40000/annum overtime/allowances, van, 33 holiday||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:01|
Are you an experienced Commercial Field Electrician?|
Are you looking for a permanent job opportunity where you can apply your valued skills and knowledge and develop your career?
Our client, a smart managed building services company, is currently recruiting for National Field Engineers to install and commission their energy saving technologies and smart metering, and to carry out general commercial electrical upgrades/retro-fits for blue chip clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our client's business with long term career development progression potential.
What does the opportunity offer?
* Starting basic salary in the £28k-£40k range plus overtime/expenses
* Have your time and costs covered. Overtime paid, Travel time paid, Accommodation paid and meal allowances paid when working away
* Generous 33 days paid holiday allowance
* Core hours 08.30 to 17:00 Mon-Fri (40hrs flexible)
* Comprehensive in-house training
* You will provided with a company Mobile (iPhone) and laptop computer
* You will be provided with a company vehicle (e.g. Astra/Vivaro van) inclusive of fuel, servicing, PPE and insurance
* Flexibility regarding home location across South/South East (from Essex across Herts, Bucks, Oxfordshire and Wiltshire as far as Swindon, and down through Berkshire and Hants)
* Start ASAP
* A permanent, full time opportunity, working within a dynamic and innovative business where your contributions to their success will be encouraged, recognised and rewarded.
* Develop your career, experience and opportunities in the growing and lucrative commercial energy-saving sector.
Responsibilities will include:
* Commercial electrical installation of controls and monitoring equipment as part of Regional and National roll-outs programmes.
* Commissioning building controls and sub metering installations (training provided)
* Installation of lighting upgrades and associated controls
* General commercial electrical upgrades and re-fits
* Carry out surveys of clients sites and produce reports
* Work with schematics and drawings
* Complete fault finding and repair of commercial electrical installations
* Reactive call outs and maintenance of installed equipment in the field
* Work within companies policies, risk assessments and method statements
* Develop role as division expands - contributing to company growth and coverage
To be successful you will have:
* Relevant certifications to qualify you as a competent person:
* 17th Edition
* JIB Skills Card (Electrician or Approved Electrician)
* NVQ Level 3 (Electrical)
* C&G Parts 1 & 2 / AM1/AM2 (or equivalent qualification)
* Ability to inspect and test your own work and produce applicable NICEIC certification (Preferably C&G 2394 / 2395 qualified)
* Relevant experience of supporting national commercial clients on-site in a field engineering capacity.
* 3+ years minimum commercial / industrial electrical experience
* Innovative - good problem solver
* Customer focused, confident in their skills and communication
* First Aid at Work, IPAF (advantageous)
* Good IT literacy (including MS Office/Web browser)
* Full UK Driving Licence
* Desire to develop your knowledge and experience in a company with genuine long term career progression potential.
Please send a CV detailing your relevant experience and including full contact details for immediate and confidential consideration by our Senior Consultant.
If you are interested in applying then please do so as soon as possible to avoid missing out on this excellent opportunity.
Don't delay...apply today!
We appreciate the need for discretion, especially where applications are received from individuals currently working, so you can rest assured that if you apply for an opportunity through us your details will be handled sensitively.
We look forward to hearing from you