|Job Ref:||204804138||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Isleworth||Address:||Post Code:||TW7||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:01|
Please find below the details for a vacancy that has come in for a working maintenance supervisor at an iconic sports stadium in West London:-
* Working hours are 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
* Must be prepared to do overtime as there is a big requirement for this on match days and events.
* Overtime is paid at 1.5x annual salary and 2.0x for any Sundays.
* There is a call out which is 1 in 4 (£90/double if the call out happens on a bank holiday and if you are called out there is a minimum of 4 hours)
* A positive "can do attitude" is an absolute must.
* Strong personality essential and must be a very organised person.
* 50/50 split between working on the tools and looking after the administrative duties in the office.
* Previous experience of supervising maintenance contracts is essential.
* Must have recognized building services qualifications (C&G electrical or mechanical, HNC, HND in engineering etc.)
Responsibilities will include:-
* Hands on work including, AHU's, FCU's, VAV's, Control panels, Power generation, Lighting, Water treatment, Motors, Pumps and Seals.
* Ensuring all KPI's and SLA's are met.
* Compliance with all Health & Safety.
* Checking standards of work are adhered to.
* Identifying and implementing new ideas for the contract.
* Liaising positively with Stadium staff, clients, and members of the public and work colleagues alike.
* Looking after any potential recruitment issues.
* Scheduling all maintenance, both pre planned and reactive.
* Ordering materials and stock.
* Overseeing sub contractors.
* Leading a team of 4 engineers.
The salary for the position is between £37k and £39k depending on experience and suitability.
Ideally would suit someone living in and around South West London, Surrey, Berkshire, Buckingham shire or West Sussex.
If you are interested in this position and consider yourself to be suitable for the role please apply with your most up to date CV and i will be in touch.
I look forward to hearing from you.