|Job Ref:||204804135||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Thorne||Address:||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:01|
Vacancy - Finance Manager (Engineering)|
Location - Thorne, commutable from Selby, Goole, Howden, Hull, Scunthorpe, Doncaster.
Salary - £35k to £40k Monday to Friday, 07.30 to 4.00pm, 1pm finish Friday.
I have an exclusive role for a very interesting client. I cannot oversell this role, it is s great opportunity, to work with a progressive, healthy, forward thinking company. Please read the Duties of the role carefully before applying, this is not a standard accountancy role and would ideally be suited to someone who has an interest in Engineering products, or from a similar background.
Duties - Including but not limited to:-
• Produce monthly reports inline with Company accounting policies.
• File end of year accounts in line with Company policies.
• Work with the Management team to identify opportunities to maximise profits.
• Deliver monthly reports in a timely manner, and share them with the Management team in a manner they understand.
• Identify opportunities to reduce product and production costs.
• Be involved in all R&D projects and new customer projects, review viability and profit.
• Continually endeavour to improve the business and its performance.
• Ensure all annual objectives are achieved by their individual target dates
• Manage and control commercial aspects of the business, contracts, patents etc.
• Work with the Management team to give an understanding of accounts and the effects their actions can have on the business.
• Carry out any other duties as requested by the Managing Director to support the business.
This is a role that demands that you work very closely with the Engineering and Production team, giving advise on where savings can be made, advising similar products, monitoring budgets etc.
Please forward your CV in the first instance to Wayne Cressey.
Call the Technical Team on (Apply online only) if you would like to discuss the role further