|Job Ref:||204804073||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Washington||Address:||Post Code:||RH20||Salary:||£28000 - £30000/annum Day Shift||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:01|
Our client are a leading established manufacturer, Due to continued growth and internal promotion. We're now actively looking to recruit two multi-skilled engineers onto a day shift pattern on a full time, permanent basis.|
Main purpose of job:
hands on Maintenance Role, the overall purpose being to minimize Downtime on the fully automated Shot Blasting and Paint Line through preventative maintenance plans and breakdown repair. While the plant is running the secondary purpose will be to assist the assembly line technicians diagnosing build problems and working on assembly efficiency and design improvements.
• Diagnose & Repair Mechanical and Electrical Faults
• Build upon existing planned preventative maintenance to minimise downtime.
• React to breakdown.
• Carry out modifications on machinery.
• Offer Technical expertise to other staff.
Knowledge, skills & experience required:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrate methodical approach with accuracy & attention to detail for all projects undertaken.
• Previous experience in PLC Diagnostics
• Good organisational skills and competent analytical techniques.
• Must be capable of prioritising and multitasking in a pressurised environment.
• Capable of working to planned & agreed schedules and timescales.
• Must be self motivated, and capable of working within a group or individually.
• Have a flexible approach to workload.
• Results orientated, with a commitment to quality and timely delivery
• Demonstrate high levels of personal energy and enthusiasm, and generate the same in individuals they work with.
• Ability to undertake multiple projects and tasks and still maintain priority focus.
• BTEC National Diploma in engineering/Level 3 qualification in relevant subject
• Must be time served & Multi-skilled.
• HNC in Mechanical Engineering/Electrical Engineering (or working towards)