|Job Ref:||204804053||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Thorne||Address:||Post Code:||DN8||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum 38hrs a week||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:01|
Vacancy -Engineering Manager|
Location - Thorne, commutable from Selby, Goole, Howden, Hull, Scunthorpe, Doncaster.
Salary - £35k to £40k. 38hrs a week, 07.30am to 4pm, early finish Friday.
I have an exclusive, very interesting role for a client in Thorne. I cannot oversell this role too much, if you are looking for a challenge, with a forward thinking, progressive, niche company, I would like to speak to you.
Duties - Including but not limited to:
• Develop new products from conception into full production, ensuring all products meet customer expectations and the regulatory standards for all markets
• Develop partnerships with knowledge based Organisations and Suppliers
• Review and improve the development procedures from concept to production
• Develop test procedures and schedules
• Design new products in accordance with the company's ISO 9001 Design Procedure
• Produce full design and manufacturing drawings for new products.
• Produce detailed Bill of Materials, recommending key suppliers for new products.
• Attend seminars and forums on new trends in the product - use and apply this information in new product design.
• Possess a general understanding of competitor's equipment to best transfer applications for their equipment to the business.
• Lead a small team of engineers
• Ensure the Engineering files are managed and up to date, sign off all Engineering Changes.
• Document new machine specifications, competitor comparisons, share with all colleagues.
• Ensure new market ideas, new products, OEM solutions and product developments are presented to your Director in the correct format, understanding the commercial and technical issues.
• Support all training programs.
• Perform all duties in accordance with HSE guidelines and other instructions/training.
• Carry out any other duties requested by the Operations Director to support the business.
The customers each have specific requirements to tweak their needs, and this is where you would also get involved. This role is so varied, no 2 days are the same.
This company offer career progression, and this position could offer the chance of part ownership of the company for the right person, this is a role where you can really make an impression.
Please forward your CV in the first instance to Wayne Cressey.
Call the Concept Technical office on (Apply online only), to discuss the role further