|Job Ref:||204804021||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||York||Address:||Salary:||£0 - £30000/annum Up to £30,000 per annum + 20% shift allo||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:01|
The number one manufacturer of its product in the country is seeking a Mechanical / Electrical Maintenance Engineer based in York to join its expanding team. The company has an unrivaled reputation and genuine scope for career development. |
The company is a multi-award winning pioneer in its field. Its operations span a number of construction related sectors in a variety of disciplines.
As the Mechanical / Electrical Maintenance Engineer your duties will include:
- Performing diagnostic repairs and PPM on a variety of equipment including CNC machines, robotic equipment, saws, pumps, pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Ensuring all equipment is safe for use and to be involved in installations of new machinery.
- Reviewing and revising existing practices and advising staff as required.
- Working alongside / coordinating specialist contractors.
- Working with single and three phase electrical systems.
To be a successful Mechanical / Electrical Maintenance Engineer you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous multi-skilled engineering experience and relevant qualifications.
- Previously worked in a manufacturing environment.
- An understanding of mechanical engineering.
- Experience of control systems including PLCs, plus CNC knowledge.
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge of health and safety legislation and practices within a manufacturing environment.
- Due to location own transport will be required.
The Mechanical / Electrical Maintenance Engineer must be willing to work shifts as the site operates a 24-hour rotating shift pattern including 6-2, 2-10 and 10-6.
In return, the Mechanical / Electrical Maintenance Engineer will receive a salary of up to £30,000 per annum plus 20% shift allowance and a competitive benefits package.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.