|Job Ref:||204807617||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Chelmsford||Address:||Post Code:||CM2||Salary:||£55000 - £65000/annum + Pension + Healthcare + Generous Bo||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:02|
Project Manager (Engineering/Construction)|
£55,000 to £65,000 + Pension + Healthcare + Generous Bonus Scheme + Free Lunch
Project Manager required for a highly professional and growing engineering consultancy delivering exceptional solutions. The company are very well respected in the industry for constantly delivering prestigious schemes.
The successful candidate will become a key manager heading up one of the project delivery teams and will work on some of the most exciting building projects here in the UK.
This role will suit candidates who has experience working on extremely detailed medium to large scale projects. The projects will be both unique and bespoke projects. The candidate must have project management experience and preferably in façade, building envelopes or something transferable.
You will work in close knit and highly skilled team consisting of an assistant project manager, a quantity surveyor, a design manager and a day-to-day administration assistance in view of achieving the optimum overall result for your project/ projects.
Client satisfaction is a huge part of this company's ethos, so you must be able to work closely with the clients, architects, contractors and other members of the project. The company are always challenging better way to do things for their clients by constantly challenging the status quo and bringing progressive and advanced solutions to the market.
The role will stand out to those looking for a true market leading company where you'll enjoy being part of a collaborative team delivering high level projects.
* Delivery of projects as responsible to your Contracts Manager
* To be responsible for the production of project strategy
* To work alongside our pre-construction team in the project quoting stages on key opportunities identified providing guidance and expertise to the project teams
* To work, on a day to day basis, with the project team assigned to you which typically consists of an assistant project manager, a quantity surveyor, a design manager and a day-to-day administration assistance in view of achieving the optimum overall result for your project(s)
* To be held responsible for all client-side project stakeholder satisfaction in the performance of the project
The person needed:
* Completed portfolio of medium to large scale projects.
* Strong communication skills
Completed portfolio of medium to large scale projects
* Client focused
You need to have good attention to detail and accuracy