|Job Ref:||204807616||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Evesham||Address:||Salary:||£42000 - £43000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:02|
Job: Maintenance Engineering Manager |
Maintenance Engineering Manager | £42,000 | Electro-Mechanical
A fantastic opportunity for an Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Engineering Manager to join an established company in Worcestershire. Work for a company with a superb record in the food industry, with excellent career and skill development opportunities.
The successful Maintenance Engineering Manager will have an electro-mechanical background and will help manage a team of shift maintenance engineers whilst helping the overall plant production and efficiency
* Formal electrical or mechanical qualifications
* HND/HNC or equivalent or above
* Driving license
* Experience & Knowledge of Food Industry & Food Manufacturing
* 2 years engineering management experience
* Electro-mechanical diagnostic & repair skills
* Experience as an electro-mechanical maintenance engineer
* £42,000 salary
This role offers a challenging opportunity for experienced maintenance engineering manager to gain a progressive opportunity in engineering management. If this role is of interest to you please apply with your CV!
Premier are acting as an employment agency