|Job Ref:||204807605||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Derbyshire||City:||Derbyshire||Address:||Salary:||£10.00/hour Holiday Pay + Pension||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:02|
Technical Operator - Water Treatment - Derwent Valley - North Derbyshire|
Do you enjoy hands on work? Are you keen to learn new skills and develop? Are you looking for long term work in North Derbyshire?
Our leading Water Infrastructure client has a new opening for a technical operator to work on various sites in the North Derbyshire area on a contact basis. Working in a team of 3 you will travel to varous sites across the region conducting site tests, inspections, data collection and supporting various treatment processing exercises
* Day shifts - Monday to Friday - 37.5 hours per week
* £10ph standard rate + Overtime + Holiday Pay
* Immediate start
* Long term contract
* Full training provided
* Operate the water treatment plant - check site equipment and logging
* Operate the assets under your control to ensure that all water quality and quantity limits are met
* Ensure the Health & Safety of yourself, colleagues, visitors and members of the public.
* Ensure sites are operated at a minimum cost.
* Ensure the site is operated in an energy efficient way.
* Operate the assets under your control to ensure that there is no adverse impact upon the environment.
* Manage contractor work of low and medium level risk
* Undertake regular training to ensure you are ready to step into a Shift role to provide cover if required
* Hard working
* Able to understand process
* Keen eye for detail
* IT Experience
Full clean driving License
For more information, please apply today or call Rob Davies NA
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business