|Job Ref:||204807553||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wigan||Address:||Post Code:||WN3||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:02|
Junior Design Engineer|
Temp (15 months) then permanent
£20,000 - £25,000
My client are looking for a Junior Mechanical Design Engineer that is proficient on Pro Engineer or SolidWorks to join their team. As a Mechanical Design Engineer, you will be working closely with production engineering, quality and procurement, developing cost effective designs whilst supporting the manufacturing department.
* Responsible for product development from concept through to manufacture stage
* Technical drawings of electronic products / wiring accessories on Pro Engineer (training will be provided on ProE if no experience)
* Travel to overseas suppliers occasionally
* Mechanical Engineering degree or relevant subject
* Proficient with SolidWorks, Inventor or Pro Engineer / Creo (Pro E - desirable)
* Previous experience within a manufacturing environment
* Excellent communication skills & highly motivated
If you're interested in this role please click 'Apply Now' or call Chelsey Tite on (Apply online only) for more information.
Premier are acting as an employment agency