|Job Ref:||204807532||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Buckinghamshire||Address:||Salary:||£36000 - £42000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:02|
Are you a Street Lighting Engineer in or within commutable distance of Buckinghamshire? Keep on reading...|
Our Client is a large Highways Engineering and Maintenance company and they are looking to add a Street Lighting Engineer to join their design team based in Buckinghamshire to design and project manage lighting schemes within the contracts.
In brief, you will be involved with...
* Programming of lighting work from design through to procuring the contractor for the installation and carrying out site supervision.
* Providing design and design management service for lighting schemes
* Writing Feasibility Reports
* Delivering highway lighting schemes in a safe and economic manner
* Engagement with Client and external parties
* Maintaining an understanding of lighting scheme budgets
* Producing both in year and forward programmes.
* Supporting the Schemes Project Managers to ensure efficient delivery of schemes works
As Street Lighting Engineer you should have good experience of electrical cable design, lighting reality, writing feasibility studies as well as undertaking lighting impact assessment. You should also tick most of the following boxes:
* Hold a degree/HNC in Electrical Engineering or related discipline
* Be a member of ILP or working towards it
* Highly IT competent
* Experienced user of AutoCAD, MS Project and MS Office software.
* Full Driving license
* Knowledge of CDM Regulations.
* Have strong commercial focus.
* Experience of highways term maintenance contracts
* Experience of managing programmes of highway lighting works
* Be HERS Registered
This position is permanent and will be circa £43,000 per Annum, dependent on experience.
So if you are a Street Lighting Engineer and fit this profile, then we'd love to hear from you! A good job awaits in Buckinghamshire!
Apply with your CV, give us a call in the office or perhaps send a light signal