|Job Ref:||204803771||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Exeter||Address:||Post Code:||EX2||Salary:||£29000/annum £45k OTE||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:02|
* An opportunity to work for a market leader in industrial refrigeration units and servicing
* Global presence
* Steady Growth with exciting opportunities
* Biggest refrigeration company in Europe
* This is an exciting opportunity to work as a Service Engineer for a leading manufacturer and service provider of Industrial Refrigeration.
* As the Service Engineer you will be servicing industrial & heavy commercial Refrigeration Units and industrial refrigeration.
* You will work with both the electrical and the mechanical components and attempt to diagnose and rectify any problems on site.
* You will liaise with internal departments to ensure that the customer receives the best service possible.
* You will be working with multi compressor packs - spiral refrigeration and blast cooling.
* You will work a 39 hour week and there is plenty of overtime available.
* They sell contracts as 8 hours on site so all travel is paid as overtime.
* Focussing on Food and Beverage as well as food distribution and manufacturing refrigeration.
* You could also work with some medical and other companies.
The Ideal Person:
* The ideal candidate for the Service Engineer will have worked in field service in the past.
* Ideally you will have a knowledge of and experience in servicing industrial refrigeration units, multi compressor packs - spiral refrigeration and blast cooling
* It will be a strong advantage if you come from a servicing background.
* You will be happy working on customer sites and doing the hours required for the role.
* You will be happy to be on standby for 1 in every 5 weeks
* You will be professional and polite at all times
* You will be able to communicate well with customers and internal staff
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies. Our consultants specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally