|Job Ref:||204803768||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Scotland||Address:||Salary:||£9 - £12.50/hour Tools + Vehicle + Uniform + OT||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:02|
• Hourly rate of £9.00 - £12.50 + Overtime
• Company tools + Vehicle + Uniform
• 20 days' annual leave + extra day after 5 years' service
• Typical Working Hours: 8am - 5pm
• May need to be on call/ work some weekends & nights (Extra Pay)
• Time and a half for nights & Saturdays
• Double time for Sundays
• Diagnose, repair and replace industrial doors at client locations
• Get details of jobs of and log activities using PDA
• Mostly work remotely as part of a pair
Key Skills Needed
• Industrial Door Engineer
• Experience of Industrial Doors, Shutters or Loading Bays
• Willing to work flexible hours for extra pay
• Relevant qualification
A leading UK supplier of industrial doors are looking for an experienced industrial engineer to join their team of 42 engineers.
You're based in a depot, but you'll mostly work remotely.
As an Industrial Engineer, it'll be your job to diagnose, repair and replace industrial doors at client locations. You'll use a PDA system to get details of jobs of and log activities.
To be successful, you should have good knowledge of loading bays OR industrial doors/shutters. As long as you have experience in one of these areas, you can and will be trained to do the rest.
You'll be working as part of pair so you'll need to be a good team player