|Job Ref:||204803712||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Flitwick||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:02|
This role can be based in Flitwick or Sutton.|
Aggreko is the world leader in the supply of temporary power and temperature control solutions. We employ over 7,700 people operating from 211 locations.
The group provides power and temperature control solutions to customers who need them either very quickly, or for a short or indeterminate length of time. Examples would be the supply of power to an industrial site which needs to service its permanent power supply, supplying a whole city in times of power shortage, or providing a major sporting event with power and cooling systems. Aggreko group serves its customers either through its 211 service centres which it has referred to locally as "Rental Solutions", or globally through the "Power Solutions" business.
work on and prepare for hire the following:
Fluid Chillers, Fluid Pumps, Air Handlers, Lennox Units, Buffer Tanks, Heaters, Boilers.
Responsible for short term scheduling of resources to meet business demands
• Ensuring accuracy of checking in returned equipment, preparation, delivery related hard allocation, and equipment repairs.
• Ensuring that equipment allocated for delivery or transfer is available on time and has been prepared to the highest standards.
• Perform hard allocation of plant to meet depot contract requirements, including release and return of plant, off-hire inspections and processing of chargeable extras
• Ensure that all service paperwork is completed in a legible and timely manner - including use of handheld devices
Strive to continuously improve service delivery and quality relating to TC & MC products
• Routine servicing of plant both in location and on site
• Allow T/C specialist to mentor and strive to gain further product knowledge.
• Allocation of plant to meet contract requirements
• Maintain up to date knowledge of new plant and industry developments
To maintain a safe working environment
• Be responsible for ensuring health and safety of self and others at all times
• Comply with company QHSE procedures and maintain awareness of all relevant regulations e.g. F Gas Regulations
Provide technical support to Aggreko staff and when required to customers
• Promote self help whenever practicable
• Report back market opportunities and possible areas for fleet development including product improvements, recurring faults and competitor activity
Provide learning opportunities for other Aggreko staff
• Operate in an open and friendly manner to promote a learning environment in the workplace.
• Attend training courses and events to maintain own skills and knowledge level in line with fleet requirements.
Responsible for all general aspects of admin and service duties
• Complete service reports and time sheets
• Complete and record test sheets and maintain service records on designated media.
• Be on "call" out of hours as and when required
• Good basic secondary education to GCSE/'O' level standard
• City & Guilds/ONC or equivalent in mechanical or electrical engineering.
• Refrigerant Handling (F Gas)CITB Brazing or equivalent.
• If not qualified to above standard, person must be willing to undertake training at attain these qualifications.
• Technical capability
• To be prepared to learn and qualify to be capable of refrigerant handling.
• Good organisational skills
• To be prepared to develop skills to become F-Gas trained J14/CAT4 standard.
• To develop skills to learn how to set up and test fluid chillers over a wide operating / temperature range
• To develop skills to undertake repair of refrigerant leaks once qualified and faults find and repair unit control panels.
• Complete all relevant service documentation
• Manage fleet status
• Test / repair AC Units and TC ancillary equipment (Pumps / AHU / HEX / Hoses / Fittings & valves/Buffer tanks)
• Onsite project support.
• Well organised
• Committed to maintaining standards in accordance with 5S
• Task Completion
• Relationship Management
• Customer Focus
• Drive for results
• Must hold a full valid driving licence.
• Must be able to work out of hours as and when required
Don't see the job you are looking for?
We are continuously looking to speak with experienced service engineers and specialists to join our temperature control (HVAC) team. If you have experience working with Fluid Chillers, Fluid Pumps, Air Handlers, Lennox Units, Buffer Tanks, Heaters, Boilers please apply.
At Aggreko, confidence is much more than just a word. It's the driving force behind the way we think of ourselves, the way we want the world to think of us, and the way we do business.
With a competitive salary and benefits package as well as ongoing training opportunities, you'll have the opportunity to test and grow your experience on a wide variety of innovative projects.
BeBe Services is the main recruitment provider to Aggreko Northern Europe