|Job Ref:||204803650||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum Up to £40k depending on experienc||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:02|
We are working with a specialist food manufacturing company based in west London.|
Due to recent expansion they are looking for an experienced Production Shift Manager to have experience in the following:
• Manage, coach and develop a multi-disciplined team to meet internal targets and KPI's for to Safety, Quality, Service and Cost through continuous improvement.
• Work in a calm, controlled and effective manner and in a fast moving production environment must be able to provide stability and guidance to the operational team.
• Demonstrate good coaching and influencing skills and the ability to motivate your team to deliver outstanding results.
• Develop and lead the production shift team and deliver the site strategy through effective teamwork, empowerment and performance management.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• You will be responsible for overseeing the production process, drawing up a production schedule; Monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed
• You will have had previous experience in ensuring that the production is cost effective
• The Production Manager will work with the Unit Manager to decide what resources and man hours must be dedicated to perform tasks
• You will have had previous experience at working to quality standards.
• The incumbent will be responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment
• You will also be responsible for monitoring product standards and implementing quality-control programmes
• Liaise among different departments, e.g. suppliers, managers Work with managers to implement the company's policies and goals
• Manage / Oversee the Operational Team of up to 60 Operatives
• Manage a Supervisory team of up to 4 Supervisors / Team Leaders
• Strong knowledge of HACCP, COSHH
• The Production Manager will have knowledge of Lean Manufacturing, Quality & Customer Care / Customer Service - Implementing continuous improvement of Lean working principles & processes. In order to promote and drive Continuous Improvements
• Be both analytical and business minded in order to compile effective business plans and solutions
• Demonstration of strong but calm approach to management of staff and sub ordinates in all areas
• Work to KPI's and ensuring targets are achieved / exceeded
• Prioritise workloads to ensure duties are carried out in a timely manner
• Work on own initiative working at pace and with a high level of accuracy at all times
• Work with Flexibility with duties and working hours
Agency: UCA Consulting
Contact Name: Richard Lalchan
Contact Email: NA
Telephone: (Apply online only)
Job Type: Permanent
Location: West London
Salary: Up to £40k depending on experience