|Job Ref:||204803538||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Salary:||£16000 - £16494/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:02|
To produce agreed levels of quality product, through the successful set up and operation of the paint line equipment, while adhering and positively contributing to health and safety policies and procedures.
Key Working Relationships
PL Team - Raw Materials - Rolling Mill - Welding - Press Shop - Operations Team - Despatch & Warehouse
• Set, operate and troubleshoot the Paint Line equipment through technical knowledge and competence, including pretreatment, ovens, powder coating and jig stripper.
• Load powder to the beginning of the line process.
• Operate the individual paint lines. Start and restart the equipment from set position.
• Input data into the PC - works orders and part specifications to ensure correct set up for manufacture.
• Set the work centre for each product produced.
• Fault find on daily generic issues, escalating complex faults to the Team Leader.
• Inspection of production first offs to ensure rejects are not passed on through the process.
• Indirect supervision and running of the lines, with support from the Team Leader.
• Work to the Works Order due dates and production programs.
• Produce quality product, at the agreed output rates, within drawing stated tolerances, thus avoiding unnecessary scrap.
• To produce product to quantity and sizes stipulated on the Works Order/Route cards.
• To operate all machine controls, which are a combination of mechanical, push button and computer key/touch pads.
• Complete, in a timely, accurate, manner the following daily documentation: Daily Activity Reports, pretreatment tank checks, temperature recording, quality control report, route cards and continuous improvement.
• Ensure scrap is recorded and segregated in line with procedures.
• To participate in daily Team Based Maintenance plus general maintenance and housekeeping of the equipment and area.
Skills & Experience
• Experience of working with powder coating.
• Proven fault finding skills.
• Competence to accurately read and interpret drawings and setting data.
• Be able to use accurately: tape measure, micrometer, verniers and other go/no-go gauges.
• Experience in using a FLT is desirable