|Job Ref:||204803484||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stafford||Address:||Post Code:||ST17||Salary:||£340 - £400/day||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:02|
An immediate freelance opportunity exists for a competent Planner with highways experience capable of planning from first principle. Your previous operational experience in the delivery of civil engineering /highways projects is vital to your experience as a planner.
This is an exciting opportunity to form part of the Planning team in the early stages of a major highway project.
Planner duties include -
* Preparation of master and tender programs
* Preparation of traffic management programs
* Setting of target cost controls
* Early warning forecasts and risk management
* Setting of reporting systems
The requirements for this post include the following -
* Civil Engineering qualification
* Recent experience in a similar post for a Highway Contractor in the UK
* Extensive Highway experience on Highway England projects preferable
* Primavera P6
* The right to work in the UK
If you are interested and match this profile then kindly contact Sean on (Apply online only) immediately or apply here.
There are many other vacancies that you may be interested in at (url removed)
At CarmichaelUK we put the candidate first and operate through our core values of Honesty, Integrity and Professionalism which is based on our 20 years of experience within the construction recruitment industry. Our consultants come from the industry and have built strong relationships with our clients and understand what it takes to be successful within their organisations