|Job Ref:||204803428||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Salary:||£16000 - £16952/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:02|
The job holder will be responsible for picking, packing and loading product onto scheduled vehicles, supporting the attainment of our 'On Time in Full' customer service target of 97%
Key Working Relationships
Warehouse & Transport Manager
Despatch Team Leader
Despatch Team Members
External Transport Drivers
Paint Line Team Members
• Receive and book product in to stock direct from Paint Line.
• Check quantity and quality of product received.
• Product is packed to specification prior to being placed in storage.
• Goods in, receive and book product into stock.
• Maintain a good H.S.H.E. working environment.
• Maintain good housekeeping standards as expected by the Company.
• Integrate as a team member, aiming to achieve daily tasks in full.
• Flexible approach to work within the various operations within the Dept.
• Safe loading of vehicles.
• Ensure that all paperwork is filled in accurately and in full at all times.
• Product is picked accurately and packed safely at all times.
Skills & Experience
• Proven experience within a Warehouse environment
• Holds valid Counterbalance License is essential
• Holds valid Sidetracker License is desirable
• Ability to follow specific departmental procedures
• Accuracy and attention to detail is essential