|Job Ref:||204803351||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£45000/annum vehicle, healthcare, pension, life cover||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:02|
My client are a FTSE 250 business providing facilities, property and asset management for some of the biggest public and private sector businesses. They have revenues in excess of £1.8bn and a reputation for being the best in their business.|
Job objectives and responsibilities
* Responsible for ensuring technical building services compliance on an NEC 3 contract.
* Provide technical updates and support, maximising efficiency, quality and compliance.
* Monitor, track and report on asset condition movements ensuring that revenue and comprehensive spend is protected and maximised.
* Upload assets which come into the contract through NEC compensation events.
* Manage and support technical issues in direct communication with support functions on a regular basis
* Make recommendations to improve the efficiency of set routines and work schedules
* Ensure contract compliance with NEC 3 terms, relevant to technical compliance
* Maximise technical efficiency
* Liaise with administration teams to maintain registers for early warnings and compensation events supporting the Commercial Manager.
* Control, manage and maintain contract technical variations and the associated control documentation
* Work closely with the Commercial Manager tracking and tabling assets and or site variations due to age and condition protecting the comprehensive contract fund.
* Track tool registers monthly for compliance.
* Manage all areas authorisation register and keep updated.
* Provide regular updates of technical forums.
* Produce monthly reports showing authosation gaps and training requirements.
* Strong technical background in general building services along with M&E
* NEC 3 experience preferred.
* Healthcare experience preferable.
* Maximo experience preferable.
* A minimum of 3 years experience in as similar role.
* Strong customer focus with excellent communication skills
* Excellent excel skills.
* Ability to lead by example
* An enthusiastic personality
* A dedicated team player
* Excellent organisational and time management skills with strong attention to detail
* Clean driving licence and a willingness to travel