|Job Ref:||204803303||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Warwickshire||City:||Rugby||Address:||Salary:||£8.50 - £9/hour £ depending on experience||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:02|
Factory Operative (Precision Engineering)|
730am - 430pm
One of our major clients who are a precision engineering company in Rugby, have an urgent need for a general factory operative to work with their clean and modern site.
This is a very varied role that will involve you doing the following:
• Operating various production machinery including presses, grinders and small tools.
• Carrying out visual inspection of the products.
• Working to fairly tight tolerances.
• Handing large and small materials.
• Any other general factory duties.
As this is an engineering role, there are some skills and experience that suitable candidates need to have. These are as followings:
• Experience working within an engineering environment is essential.
• Ability to work with production machinery.
• Good eye for detail.
• Confident handling small, delicate parts.
• Physically fit in order to work the press.
• Good understanding of a technical drawing.
If this role sounds of interest and you want to start working for a major engineering company who treat their staff well and offer constant overtime, then please apply now.
We are looking for one person who is immediately available so please do bear that in mind when applying