|Job Ref:||204803240||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Lancashire||City:||Blackburn||Address:||Salary:||£41000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:02|
Our client is a leading energy and services group and they are looking for a Technical Services Manager to work on a site in Blackburn.|
* Management of a mechanical bias workforce and also assist in the management of other disciplines as necessary.
* To work with the relevant operational leads to ensure the service delivery across the full range of services is continually improving.
* Assist the Technical Services Supervisor in the management of the operational staff.
* To contribute to the financial performance of the contract particularly around operational efficiency and subcontract procurement.
* To ensure compliance with company procedures for the effective planning, organisation, control, monitor and review of the services by analysis of the relevant data.
* Update record drawings and Operations and Maintenance manuals.
* Ensure compliance with statutory and company procedures, maintaining up to date knowledge at all times. Expected to undertake up to 3 AP duties alongside other AP's such as Pressure Systems, Medical Gases and Natural Gas. Full training will be provided.
* Understand and meet on going customer requirements, develop effective working relationships with business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors.
Clear and effective communicator with professional personal presentation.
* Organisational skills and ability to prioritise workloads to ensure deadlines are met.
* Expected to work such hours as are necessary to fulfil the role.
* Carry out any other reasonable management request.
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly