|Job Ref:||204802910||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:02|
Drone Engineers - Dubai, UAE - with relocation assistance and work visa sponsorship (UK citizens only to apply due to sponsorship limitations)|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work in the UAE, on a Greenfield, civilian UAV Drone project. You will be based from the Innovation Hub in Dubai, working on a highly classified exciting new project. Working as part of a small team we are now looking for another Drone Engineer with hand on experience to join the team and you must be in a position to move to Dubai quickly.
In summary we are looking for drone engineers with the following:
* Specific drone solutions
* To develop technologies from proof of concept, specification to implementation
* Experience with static drones
* Could be young bright engineers that have won drone related development competitions
* To work on the development of a new civilian drone concept
* The project will be based from the Innovation Hub in Dubai
* Relocation and work visa sponsorship assistance will be provided
* Opportunity to become a future stakeholder in this new business
* Bachelor's Degree (Advanced degree preferred) from an accredited University in Electrical, Software Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, or a related discipline
* Building/Flying/Fixing UAV Drones is a passion or hobby
* You like the idea of travel, experiencing a new culture and meeting new people and must be able to commit to moving to Dubai quickly.
At ABRS Ltd we are committed to being an inclusive organisation that provides equality of opportunity to all in terms of employment, recruitment and the service we provide to our customers. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age