|Job Ref:||204802885||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridgeshire||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:02|
Maintenance Manager |
£40,000 - £44,000
One of the leading Food / FMCG manufacturers are seeking to recruit a Maintenance Manager to join their team based in Cambridgeshire.
As the Maintenance Manager you will be responsible for
- Designing and implementing the maintenance planning strategy across the site.
- Focus on Health and safety and efficiency of equipment.
- You will be responsible for identifying maintenance opportunities
- Set a clear action plan to drive cost effective maintenance and plant efficiency.
- Lead Continuous improvement projects.
- Also provide major breakdown coordination when required.
- Become a key player in the decision making process of moving the department forward.
The successful maintenance Engineer will work closely with the Engineering Manager.
A background in food manufacturing, process, packaging or pharmaceutical is ideal but not essential.
For further information or to apply for this role, please send your CV to Ruth Harrison by clicking on the Apply button below