|Job Ref:||204802858||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£40000 - £44000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:02|
Fawkes & Reece
My client is an internationally renowned operator of retirement homes within the community, with over 30 years' experience dedicated to enriching lives. With a commitment to providing outstanding care, authentic choice and unrivalled hospitality and facilities that are of five star hotel quality.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
Hard services facilities management role including finance and budgeting. The ability to oversee the design of Building Services Engineering projects.
Client facing role.
* FM responsibilities include;
- Management of PPM schedules for a portfolio of Government buildings using KPIs, with monthly reporting.
- Site inspection reports and monthly maintenance cost planning.
- Financial, assessment and condition reports.
- Development, monitoring and review of Facilities Management Contracts.
- Reviewing / approving TFM cost variations.
- Liaising with TFM provider, holding monthly technical meetings with them.
- FM audits of clients UK properties.
* Other responsibilities include:
- Liaising with clients, other members of the design team, suppliers and contractors as necessary.
- Monitoring and reporting on contracts in progress on site.
- Undertaking site surveys and M&E installation audits.
- Complying with QA and other procedures.
- Providing guidance to junior engineers and CAD staff as necessary.
* Building Services Engineering qualification
* It is essential that the right candidate has previous experience of working in a similar role for at least 3 to 4 years.
* Professional Membership: BIFM Desired
* Other: NEBOSH or IOSH H&S Qualification required
* Experience of FM finances and budget reporting.
* In-depth Building Services engineering design skills for all areas.
* Take responsibility for delivering customer expectations and seek opportunities to sell additional services.
* Computer literate including spreadsheets and computer aided design calculation procedures.
* Strong commercial awareness
* Ability to be a real team player within a small office
As one of the UK's leading recruiters, Fawkes & Reece specialises in all areas of Building Services and M&E from Senior Electrical Building Services Engineer, Electrical Building Services Engineer, Senior Mechanical Building Services Engineer, Mechanical Building Services Engineer, CAD draughtsman, CAD co-ordinator , Building Services Estimator and Building services Project Managers.
For the latest "Building Services" opportunities in your area send your CV to:
(url removed) or contact us on (Apply online only) for exclusive Building Services opportunities across all areas and at every level