|Job Ref:||204802823||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stafford||Address:||Post Code:||ST17||Salary:||£0 - £1/annum Competitive||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:02|
Job Title: Shipping Administrator|
We are actively seeking an enthusiastic Shipping Administrator to join our team to prepare and arrange the shipping of customer orders across the globe. With a brand name known globally, we are an expanding business who have recently won the most influential projects within engineering in hunt for the best talent to continue our success.
The Shipping Administrator will ensure that the correct documentation is raised to achieve payment without delay for our customers. You will prepare and raise sales invoices in the style and currency to achieve Customs clearance and payment.
Responsibility of the Shipping Administrator:
* The Shipping Administrator will be reading Customers orders and letters of credit to determine required method of packing, despatch, Terms of payment, Delivery address, case markings, documentary & delivery requirements and distributing documents accordingly.
* Checking worklist daily for items, quantity, and order status
* Create picking lists and shipping documents from SAP System and where necessary edit to suit customer requirements.
* The Shipping Administrator will be raising export sales and freight and insurance invoices.
* Raising Company Freight Insurance invoices on SAP.
* Create and amend Billing documents
* The Shipping Administrator will despatch the goods on the date specified on the order acknowledgement.
* The Shipping Administrator will distribute documents accordingly
* Arranging Insurance cover where appropriate
* Answering Customer queries either directly or by reference to Sales & Services/Contracts.
Desirable Experience of the Shipping Administrator
* The Shipping Administrator should have Knowledge of Imports of repairs or purchasing under Intellectual Property Rights
* Previous experience maintaining records & schedules for goods under Customs Control
* Previous experience using SAP is desirable
* Knowledge of Incoterms "INCOTERMS 2000" is an advantage
* The Shipping Administrator will ensure that the Company's quality, environment health & safety policies are read, understood and adhered to.
If the role of Shipping Administrator is of interest, then please don't hesitate to apply or get in contact!
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position