|Job Ref:||204802817||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Grays||Address:||Salary:||£280 - £350/day||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:02|
Senior Quantity Surveyor - Civil Engineering - Freelance - Grays |
• A superb opportunity has arisen for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work on a large civil engineering project.
• Working for a large main contractor.
• Subcontractor procurement and management.
• Managing £5 million of works.
• Change management
• Exciting opportunity increase your experience with great clients and progression within a successful company.
• This is a site based job.
• Initial 9 month contract.
Key attributes of the candidate include:
• A strong CV working directly for Main Contractors.
• Experience of Site Based Jobs
• Civils experience
• Experience and a successful track record
• Subcontractor procurement and management to the value of £5 million.
• ICE experience advantageous
• Organised, with good time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
• Can adapt to different tasks quickly, efficiently and confidently
• Degree qualified or equivalent.
• Interpret information and instructions correctly and carry out tasks accordingly
• Experience on Commercial Projects with a main contractor preferred
The candidate must have recent UK experience as a Senior Quantity Surveyor
The client will interview at short notice and can start soon afterwards.
To apply for this Senior Quantity Surveyor role, please click the 'Apply' button below or call Aaron on (Apply online only) or (Apply online only)