|Job Ref:||204802782||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sheffield||Address:||Post Code:||S1||Salary:||£15000/annum Team Bonus||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:02|
An opportunity has come into the office from one of my client for a Sales Administrator to start ASAP.|
They are creating a new role due to a new product range being launched and it is important they get someone in quickly.
The duties of this role will include:
* Processing a high volume of product orders.
* Checking prices and contracts are up to date.
* Reporting monthly sales results to the sales team.
* Supporting the sales force with general operations to help reach the team's objectives.
* Taking phone calls from customers.
* Communicating internally important feedback from customers.
* Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails.
* General Administration and customer service duties
Requirements for the role:
* High organisational skills and ability to manage a number of projects at the same time.
* Ability to prioritise own workload.
* Strong communication skills.
* Well versed in IT skills for example Microsoft Office Suite and CRM systems.
* An administrative or sales background would be an advantage
* Must be detail oriented.
The hours are - 8:30 to 17.00pm
Bonus - This is a team bonus and be up to £200 per month
Team - Team is made up of four people and looking to increase this over the next few months.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer