|Job Ref:||204802605||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Lancaster||Address:||Post Code:||LA1||Salary:||£NEG Neg||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:02|
Our client is a leading energy and services group and they are looking for a a Site General Manager to work on site in Lancaster.|
* The day to day service delivery of the contract to the required standard and beyond
* Full P&L responsibility from between £7m and £10m circa dependant on site, with circa 100 plus employees per site rising to circa 160 in the Outage periods.
* They are the main point of contact with the client on site and have significant responsibilities within the confines of the site
* In addition you will have responsibility for the management and implementation of operational/maintenance procedures, with key accountability for Health, Safety and Environment ensuring compliance with legislation
* Flexible management skills with a hands on approach with the ability to develop a multi skilled customer focused workforce, raising standards in line with customer expectations
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
* To manage the client service delivery ensuring all available resources work in a collaborative manner
* To be accountable for the financial performance of the contract
* To develop meaningful and sustainable relationships with the Client and related Client organisation
* To agree targets for the operational teams to improve service delivery standards and efficiency
* To monitor and develop direct reports through performance and development reviews.
* To ensure a high level of client and colleague engagement across the station to support Customer Survey and Employee Engagement Survey.
* To manage the Employment/Industrial relations on the site and ensure effective working relationships with EDF Energy, external organisations and union representatives.
* To ensure that all risks relating to safety, health, environment and quality are effectively managed through the use of risk assessments, PPE, training and company and Client procedures to ensure a safe working environment for both employees and clients
* To review the monthly audit checks demonstrating legislative compliance within scope of Service Delivery streams with the operational personnel and escalate to the Regional Operations Manager as necessary
* To work with the operational team in planning, implementing and monitoring the standards of all works relating to the PPM schedule and reactive works
* To work with the operational and support teams to ensure all completion times for planned, corrective and reactive works are correctly logged and recorded within the company's asset management system
* To establish, operate and maintain procedures for the effective planning, organisation, control, monitor and review of the services
* To review the interface with third party suppliers and sub contractors
* To drive successful contract negotiations and business improvement initiatives
* To manage any support functions as required to deliver a coherent service
* To maintain commercial understanding of the client contractual deliverables across all services
* To maintain and agree a clear business plan for the appointed contract
* To work with Operational Management to develop performance measurement and improvement objectives in line with business plan through positive collaboration
* To review account performance monthly with Regional Operations Manager and agree future plans
* To drive profit improvement through both works and cost saving initiatives in a collaborative manner with the operations teams
* To minimise both work in progress and debt levels and drive a positive cash contribution from the account
* To ensure compliance with all statutory and company procedures across the stakeholder groups
* To set, monitor and control SLAs for key contracts seeking opportunities to provide added value across the delivery stakeholders
* To understand and meet customer requirements, utilising various feedback mechanisms to enhance service delivery
* To regularly meet with clients to further understand their organisation and requirements
* To develop effective working relationships with operational personnel, functional business partners, suppliers and sub contractors to improve operational performance.
* Degree in Engineering or Business Management preferred
* Extensive years' experience including progressively increasing management responsibility plus meaningful operations expertise as well as direct sales and customer/client engagement
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly