|Job Ref:||204802534||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||-||City:||Hyde Park||Address:||Post Code:||DN4||Salary:||£35000 - £38000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:02|
Demob Job Reference: j2705 |
Job Title: Delivery Manager
Location: Hyde Park Barracks, South West London
Salary: £35,000 - £38,000 plus benefits
Our client is a leading supplier of facility services to the Ministry of Defence and they now have an immediate requirement for a Delivery Manager at their military site at Hyde Park Barracks, South West London. The successful candidate will supervise the maintenance and new works team in delivering all engineering services to the site. You will have a building/civil engineering or electrical/mechanical engineering background.
This permanent position presents itself as an excellent opportunity to join an established business. The starting salary is £35,000 to £38,000 plus benefits, some of which are detailed below. Candidates who have previously served in the Armed Forces (Royal Navy, British Army or Royal Air Force) and those with previously experience working on a Ministry of Defence (MoD) site could be of particular interest.
- To oversee the effective and timely delivery of Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) and Reactive works and Minor New Works.
- Liaise with Project Managers and Site Managers on maintenance and minor new works activities.
- Providing technical support where required to the maintenance teams.
- Monitor supply chain service delivery
- To perform audits on completed and in progress works ensuring work adheres to JSP375.
- To liaise with customers and clients and deal with complaints etc.
- Periodically examine maintenance records to ensure that necessary work has been undertaken to the required standards..
- Ensure compliance and adherence of health and safety procedures.
- Review Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
- Be available to cover other sites when required.
- Minimum of HNC / HND qualified in appropriate mechanical or electrical or building/civil engineering discipline.
- Demonstrable background in managing and supervising engineering staff within a construction/building/property maintenance environment.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and remain calm when under pressure.
- Management of safe system of work.
- Leading an operational team to achieve KPIs.
- IOSH or equivalent qualification.
- IT literate.
- Experience of working within a military or MoD environment.
- Familiar with JSP 375.
- Understanding of energy reduction methods.
- Asbestos Management.
- Legionella management knowledge.
- Working knowledge of CDM regulations.
- Authorised person.
- Salary £35,000 - £38,000 per annum.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Opportunity to join a very reputable company