|Job Ref:||204802352||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£28000 - £32000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:02|
I am currently recruiting for a Field Service Engineers to cover in and around Birmingham |
The role is to service and repair our client's industrial floor cleaning equipment and meet and exceed their contractual agreements.
You will be rewarded with a basic salary of £26000 to £32000 plus company van, Mobile phone, Tablet and company uniform.
You will be responsible for:
• Ensure all jobs are attended to and repairs completed within the contracted service level agreement with the aim for 100% first time fix
• Attend follow up calls if parts have needed to be ordered
• Complete all scheduled Portable Appliance Test on time
• Update all jobs in real time on our central database and ensure correct data is captured including accurate and details reports for every visit.
• Order parts to complete breakdown calls and ensure van stock levels are maintained
• Help development more efficient systems of work and share best practices
• Attend quarterly service review meetings and annual business conference
• Excellent customer services skills
• Skilled Problem solver
• Attention to details and quality
• Able to work under pressure
• Excellent time management skills and be flexible with approach
Previous experience of repairing industrial floor cleaning machinery desirable however we would also welcome applications from suitably experienced forklift.
To apply call Martin on (Apply online only) or Click Apply now