|Job Ref:||204802312||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Acton||Address:||Post Code:||SY9||Salary:||£35000 - £41000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 03:02|
Our Rail Client is currently looking for a Wheel Lathe Operative to be based in their West London Depot.|
You will be responsible for:
* Maintain the condition of the work site, materials and equipment
* Support health and safety practices in the workplace
* Prepare for and undertake planned maintenance on the wheel lathe & ancillary equipment
* Carryout wheel turning.
* Perform necessary height adjustment and testing work after turning.
* Confirm that traction and rolling stock assets comply with operational specifications
* Provide operational support to fleet staff if lathe duties permit
* Develop professionally and support good working relationships
You will must have experience of operating a Wheel Lathe and be apprenticeship trained